Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Can I be the sole director (board member) of my company?

Yes, you can! Please be kindly informed that companies whose management board is located outside Estonia must designate a contact person to whom the procedural documents of the company and the declarations of intent addressed to the company may be delivered to in Estonia. 

In such a case, only a notary, notary's office, advocate, law office, sworn auditor, audit firm, tax representative of a non-resident for the purposes of the Taxation Act or a licenced trust and company service provider may be designated a contact person. We are glad to provide the contact person service to you.