Cube Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Can my Estonian company be considered a tax resident in my home country?

An Estonian company is regarded being a tax resident in Estonia by Estonian tax authorities. If the activities of the company are performed abroad, foreign tax authorities may regard the company to have a permanent establishment (PE) in another country and consider it being a tax resident over there. 

The creation of a PE depends on the activities which are carried out abroad. We suggest consulting these matters through with a local tax specialist.